Terms & Conditions
– you or a third party other than a carrier has accepted the goods, provided that you have purchased one good which is or is going to be delivered as various supplies;
– you or a third party other than a carrier has accepted the last part-shipment, provided that you have purchased one good which is or is going to be delivered as various supplies.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us in a clear statement via fax, by letter to: Zia Nadjib, Kleiner Kielort 8, 20144 Hamburg, Germany, or via E-Mail to: email@example.com. You may also use the cancellation form, but it is not obligatory. In order to provide cancellation notice, it will suffice if you contact us about exercising your right to cancel within the given cancellation notice.
CONSEQUENCES OF REVOCATION
If you provide cancellation notice, we will refund without undue delay, and not more than 14 days after receiving your revocation note, all received payments from you for the merchandise being returned. This includes the amount of the item(s) purchased and the original shipping and handling charges, but you will be responsible for the return shipping costs. If you requested expedited delivery we will only refund shipping and handling for general delivery costs.
We will make reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
You cannot seek payment of the refund until either we have received the merchandise, or you provide proof that you have shipped the merchandise back to us – whichever is the earliest.
The goods must be sent back without undue delay and not more than 14 days from the day you informed us about canceling. The deadline is met if you have sent back the goods within the given cancellation notice of 14 days.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling, other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
EXCLUSION & TERMINATION
The revocation right does not apply to
– bespoke goods which are expressly manufactured according to the customer’s individual taste and preferences;
– easily perishable goods;
– sealed goods condemned to be unfit for return due to sanitary reasons, if the sealing has been removed after delivery;
– goods which have been inseparably compounded with other goods after delivery;
– sealed audio or video recordings as well as computer software, if the sealing has been removed after delivery;
RIGHT OF REVOCATION FORM
Complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract to: Zia Zadjib, Kleiner Kielort 8, 20144 Hamburg, Germany; or via E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I / we (*) hereby give notice that I / we (*) withdraw from my / our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*) / for the provision of the following service (*).
– Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
– Name of customer(s)
– Address of customer(s)
– Sign of customer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper)
(*) Delete if appropriate